Phone: +49 511 2788-228
Study of Physics at University of Hannover (now: Leibniz Universität Hannover), diploma in Physics, PhD obtained from the University of Hannover (now: Leibniz Universität Hannover) in 2007, dissertation titled „Application of MHz fs-lasers in ophthalmology and development of a therapy approach for the laser-assisted treatment of presbyopia”.
Since 2001, Dr. Tammo Ripken is working at the Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V. (LZH). From 2005 to 2008, as project leader for fs-laser in ophthalmology, and from 2008 to 2010, as Head of the Laser Medicine Group.
Since 2011, Dr. Tammo Ripken acts as Head of the Industrial and Biomedical Optics Department.
- Medical applications and therapy
- Reconstruction and correlative imaging
- Image analysis and algorithms
- Optical online-monitoring and quality assurance
- Systemic light effects (plant production)
- Lethal laser light effects (agriculture)
- Food storage and safety
- Seminar „Current aspects of biomedical optics“
Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Member of the „Hearing for all“ Excellence Cluster
- SPIE member