Phone: +49 511 2788-369
Study of mechanical engineering at the Technischen Universität Clausthal, graduated as Master of Science in 2018.
Since October 2018, Robert Bernhard was working at the Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V. as a scientific employee.
Since 2021, he has been heading the Additive Manufacturing - Metals Group in the Materials and Processes Department.
On January 13, 2023, he completed his doctorate on the topic of „Process development for Additive Manufacturing of multi material compounds" at the TU Clausthal.
- Process development laser deposition welding with metal powder (DED-LB/M)
- Process development powder bed methods (PBF-LB/M)
- Production of multi-material joints and processing of special materials (pseudo-alloys, copper-based, titanium, and magnesium materials)
- Process monitoring and control for quality assurance in additive laser processes
- Implementation of machine learning (ML) and image recognition for process control
- Development of customized laser processes and system technology