Phone: +49 511 2788-268
Bachelor study of Physical Technology at the Technische Hochschule Lübeck (formerly Fachhochschule Lübeck), graduated as B.Sc. in 2014. Master study of Optical Technologies, graduated as M.Sc. in 2016 and PhD obtained from the Leibniz Universität Hannover in 2019 with the topic „Compact and efficient sub-10 ps pump sources at 2 µm for the generation of coherent mid-infrared radiation“.
Since 2016, Moritz Hinkelmann has been working at the Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V. as a scientific employee in the Ultrafast Photonics Group.
Since 2020, he is the Head of the Optical Systems Group in the Laser Development Department.
- Generative manufacturing and characterization of optical components
- Simulation of functional optikcs
- Design of optical systems
- Laser-based illuminatuion systems
- Ultrashort pulse lasers and amplifiers