Enterprise Europe Network Niedersachsen
Are you looking for support in the areas of innovation, internationalization, sustainability, or financing? As part of the Enterprise Europe Network Lower Saxony, you have come to the right place. The network of the European Union aims to provide comprehensive support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), universities, and research institutions.
Services of Enterprise Europe Network
How can you set up your company for the future? We offer:
- Support in the area of innovation management, digitalization, and sustainability
- Corporate audits and assessments
- Support for technology transfer
- Networking with regional actors
- Arranging contacts with foreign delegations or delegation trips
Are you looking for partners to further expand your business or for research projects? We are happy to support you in your search:
- Use the network's partnering opportunities to get direct access to thousands of technology offers and requests. We'll be happy to help you create a profile and work on matching your request.
- We organize B2B matchmaking events at trade shows, such as the Technology & Business Cooperation Days at Hannover Messe.
Sign up for the newsletter to be informed about offers.
Are you looking for subsidies or access to capital? We offer:
- Individual consulting on Horizon Europe and other EU funding programs
- Individual research on regional, national, and European funding instruments as well as support opportunities for innovation and growth in Germany as well as abroad
- Support in the preparation of funding applications
- Support in the search for venture capital and loans
The "Enterprise Europe Network Lower Saxony" is a member of the comprehensive network and is coordinated by the NBank. Other partners in Lower Saxony are Leibniz University Hannover, Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V. and X4B - Serviceagentur für die Wirtschaft GmbH.
The network is focused on funding innovation and competitiveness. 4,000 experienced experts at over 400 sponsoring organizations in nearly 40 countries work toward this goal. They advise business and science on all aspects of the EU and the domestic market.