22 April 2021
From October 18th to 21st, 2021, the 40th ICALEO in San Diego will provide an opportunity to learn about advances in laser materials processing. It will also feature the latest developments directly from the industry in laser sources, process monitoring, and processing strategies.
Verena Wippo, Head of the Composites Group, is shaping the program of this year's ICALEO as General Chair together with the Co-Chairs and the Laser Institute of America (LIA).
The conference will feature presentations and posters on the following topics:
- Laser Additive Manufacturing (LAM)
- Laser Materials Macroprocessing (MACRO)
- Laser Materials Microprocessing (MICRO)
- Laser Nanomanufacturing (NANO)
- Frontiers in Laser Applications (FLA)
Verena Wippo will welcome you at this years ICALEO.