Phone: +49 511 2788-355
Studies of Medical Engineering at the TU Chemnitz with specialization in design and mechanics of materials. Graduation as M. Sc. in 2018.
Nicole Emminghaus joined the Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V. in January 2019 as a research associate and has been leading the group Additive Manufacturing - Metals in the Department of Materials and Processes since July 2023.
- Process development powder bed methods (PBF-LB/M)
- Process development laser deposition welding with metal powder (DED-LB/M)
- Production of multi-material joints and processing of special materials (titanium and magnesium materials, nickel and copper-based materials, regolith)
- Process monitoring and control for quality assurance in additive laser processes
- Implementation of machine learning (ML) and image recognition for process control
- Development of customized laser processes and system technology