Phone: +49 511 2788-227
Work-study program in the field of mechanical engineering, graduated in 2016 as a Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) at the Hannover University of Applied Sciences and Arts, at the same time professional activities in the fields of process technology extrusion and industrial engineering.
Since September 2016, Marius Lammers has been working at the Laser Zentrum Hannover e.V. as a scientific employee.
Since April 2018, he is the Head of the Machines and Controls Group in the Materials and Processes Department.
- Development of laser-assisted light-arc processes
- Wire deposition welding
- Double-wire deposition welding
- Laser beam micro-joining of aluminum and copper using solid-state and diode lasers
- Process control for the quality assurance of laser processes
- Development and construction of customer-specific laser systems